Golf Ireland specialize in exceptional golf tours of Ireland, providing a range of golf travel packages to suit all specifications and budgets. Deluxe Ireland Classic is a luxury golf tour of Ireland that combines the very epitome of Irish golf with distinctive accommodation, the likes of which can only be experienced here in Ireland.
Add to Enquiry
Prices start from
€2295 per person
includes VAT and all local taxes.
- Day 1: Arrive into Ireland and be met by your Golf Ireland representative who will assist with your luggage and take you to the car rental desk at the airport to collect your self drive vehicle. Transfer to Dromoland Castle for the first two nights accommodation.
- Day 2: Play Lahinch Old Course, known as the St. Andrew’s of Ireland and a golfing mecca for over 100 years. One of the most respected links courses in the world, with its towering sand dunes, undulating fairways, rolling greens and fair share of blind shots, it is a true links in the traditional meaning of the word.
- Day 3: Play the breathtaking golf course at Trump International Golf Links (formerly Doonbeg Golf Club). Carved from sand dune origins; 14 greens and 12 fairways required no changes other than the necessary mowing of grass. After your round of golf, transfer to the 19th Golf Lodge for a 3 night stay.
- Day 4: Play the majestic Ballybunion Old Course with it's beautifully contoured fairways that tumble down through a blanket of grassy dunes, it's no wonder these challenging holes have been consistently rated among the top courses in the world.
- Day 5: Play Tralee Golf Course, the first European golf course designed by Arnold Palmer, this stunning setting represents a true paradise for those willing to challenge what is widely acclaimed as one of the finest links courses in the world.
- Day 6: Transfer to departure Airport for your journey home.
- Meet and greet on your arrival in Ireland by our Golf Ireland Representative
- Self Drive car rental throughout the tour including Standard CDW Insurance
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Dromoland Castle and 3 Nights Accommodation at 19th Golf Lodge (All Sharing a Twin/Double room)
- 4 Rounds of Golf over Lahinch Old, Doonbeg, Ballybunion Old and Tralee
- A dedicated Golf Ireland representative to co-ordinate your itinerary prior to arrival who is available throughout your stay using our 24 hour contact telephone number.