East Coast Classic
Golf Ireland specialize in exceptional golf tours of Ireland, providing a range of golf travel packages to suit all specifications and budgets. East Coast Classic is a luxury golf tour of Ireland that combines the very epitome of Irish golf with distinctive accommodation, the likes of which can only be experienced here in Ireland.
Add to Enquiry
Prices start from
€2270 per person
includes VAT and all local taxes.
- Day 1: Arrive into Ireland and be met by your Golf Ireland representative who will assist with your luggage and take you to the car rental desk at the airport to collect your self drive vehicle. Transfer to Bushmills Inn, Co Antrim for three nights accommodation.
- Day 2: Play Royal Portrush Golf Club, home to one of the best and most challenging links golf courses in the world, the Dunluce Links, and the hidden gem, the Valley Links. The only club in Ireland to have hosted The Open Championship, Royal Portrush welcomes visitors all year round to face the challenges of its courses and to brave the testing conditions.
- Day 3: Play Portstewart Strand Course, a true championship links course and the jewel in Portstewart’s crown. Portstewart has played host to many major Amateur and Professional Championships over the years including most recently The Amateur Championship in 2014.
- Day 4: After breakfast, transfer to Slieve Donard Hotel and play Royal County Down where it's narrow ribbons of fairways thread their way through as impressive a set of sand dunes as could be imagined. The bunkers are world famous, the greens are fast and many are domed, rejecting any shot lacking conviction. This is a true test of any player’s command of the traditional bump and run, the preferred way to play any links.
- Day 5: Play the picturesque Ardglass Golf Club, a true test of golf, particularly on a windy day. The course hugs the coastline, with no fewer than 8 holes where the Irish Sea coastline comes into play. Ardglass really is a course to savour with some outstanding holes.
- Day 6: After breakfast, transfer to Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links, Co. Dublin. Play the Portmarnock Championship Course which sits majestically on a narrow tongue of shallow duneland. As as a measure of its enduring quality, it remains one of the most respected venues in world golf. No other Irish course has been graced by so many distinguished players in it's rich history.
- Day 7: Play your final round in Ireland at The Island Golf Club, a qualifying course for The British Open Championship in 2013 and 2014. Nestling between the highest sand dunes of any links course in Ireland its rugged beauty cannot fail to impress.
- Day 8: Transfer to Dublin Airport for your journey home.
- Meet and greet on your arrival in Ireland by our Golf Ireland Representative
- Self Drive car rental throughout the tour including Standard CDW Insurance
- 3 Nights Accommodation at Bushmills Inn, 2 Nights Accommodation at Slieve Donard Hotel and 2 Nights Accommodation at Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links (All Sharing a Twin/Double room)
- 6 Rounds of Golf over Royal Portrush, Portstewart Strand, Royal County Down, Ardglass, Portmarnock and The Island
- A dedicated Golf Ireland representative to co-ordinate your itinerary prior to arrival who is available throughout your stay using our 24 hour contact telephone number.