Golf Ireland specialize in exceptional golf tours of Ireland, providing a range of golf travel packages to suit all specifications and budgets. Dublin Experience is a luxury golf tour of Ireland that combines the very epitome of Irish golf with distinctive accommodation, the likes of which can only be experienced here in Ireland.
Add to Enquiry
Prices start from
€2560 per person
includes VAT and all local taxes.
- Day 1: Arrive into Ireland and be met by your Golf Ireland representative who will assist with your luggage and take you to the car rental desk at the airport to collect your self drive vehicle. Transfer to The Shelbourne Hotel Dublin for six nights accommodation.
- Day 2: Play the Portmarnock Championship Course which sits majestically on a narrow tongue of shallow duneland. As as a measure of its enduring quality, it remains one of the most respected venues in world golf. No other Irish course has been graced by so many distinguished players in it's rich history.
- Day 3: Play The Island Golf Club, qualifying course for The British Open Championship in 2013 and 2014. Nestling between the highest sand dunes of any links course in Ireland its rugged beauty cannot fail to impress.
- Day 4: Play Royal Dublin Golf Club where native and 3-time major winner Pádraig Harrington has been a frequent visitor over the years including a memorable round with United States President Bill Clinton and U2 guitarist The Edge.
- Day 5: Play the magnificent links of The European Club, located in sand dunes on the Irish Sea about 35-miles south from Dublin city centre. Champions from all over the world have discovered The European Club and Tiger Woods currently holds the course record of 67.
- Day 6: Play The K Club Palmer Course which will challenge and excite golfers with treacherous rough, water hazards in abundance, long greens and undulating fairways. Ranked regularly in the top 3 parkland golf courses in Ireland, this Palmer designed golf haven is a must play 'badge of honour' that has hosted the top golf players in the world.
- Day 7: Transfer to Dublin Airport for your journey home.
- Meet and greet on your arrival in Ireland by our Golf Ireland Representative
- Self Drive car rental throughout the tour including Standard CDW Insurance
- 6 Nights Accommodation at The Shelbourne Hotel (All Sharing a Twin/Double room)
- 5 Rounds of Golf over Portmarnock, The Island, Royal Dublin, The European and The K Club Palmer Course
- A dedicated Golf Ireland representative to co-ordinate your itinerary prior to arrival who is available throughout your stay using our 24 hour contact telephone number.