Golf Ireland specialize in exceptional golf tours of Ireland, providing a range of golf travel packages to suit all specifications and budgets. The Deluxe Southern Tour is a luxury golf tour of Ireland that combines the very epitome of Irish golf with distinctive accommodation, the likes of which can only be experienced here in Ireland.
Add to Enquiry
Prices start from
€2920 per person
includes VAT and all local taxes.
- Day 1: Arrive into Ireland and be met by your Golf Ireland representative who will assist with your luggage and take you to the car rental desk at the airport to collect your self drive vehicle. Transfer to Trump International Golf Links & Hotel for the first two nights accommodation.
- Day 2: Play Lahinch Old Course, known as the St. Andrew’s of Ireland and a golfing mecca for over 100 years. One of the most respected links courses in the world, with its towering sand dunes, undulating fairways, rolling greens and fair share of blind shots, it is a true links in the traditional meaning of the word.
- Day 3: Play the breathtaking golf course at Trump International Golf Links (formerly Doonbeg Golf Club). Carved from sand dune origins; 14 greens and 12 fairways required no changes other than the necessary mowing of grass. After your round of golf, transfer to the 19th Golf Lodge, Ballybunion for a 2 night stay.
- Day 4: Play the majestic Ballybunion Old Course with it's beautifully contoured fairways that tumble down through a blanket of grassy dunes, it's no wonder these challenging holes have been consistently rated among the top courses in the world.
- Day 5: After breakfast, transfer to Tralee Golf Course and play the first European golf course designed by Arnold Palmer, this stunning setting represents a true paradise for those willing to challenge what is widely acclaimed as one of the finest links courses in the world. After your round at Tralee, transfer to the Blue Haven Hotel, Kinsale for a stay of 2 nights.
- Day 6: Play Old Head of Kinsale, a land mass jutting out over two miles into the Atlantic Ocean. The peninsula is almost an island with numerous caves running beneath your feet as you play the course. With the ever-changing sea breezes, the course provides a stern test to the touring pro and the high handicapper alike.
- Day 7: After breakfast, transfer to Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links, Co. Dublin. Play the Portmarnock Championship Course which sits majestically on a narrow tongue of shallow duneland. As as a measure of its enduring quality, it remains one of the most respected venues in world golf. No other Irish course has been graced by so many distinguished players in it's rich history.
- Day 8: Play your final round in Ireland at The Island Golf Club, a qualifying course for The British Open Championship in 2013 and 2014. Nestling between the highest sand dunes of any links course in Ireland its rugged beauty cannot fail to impress.
- Day 9: Transfer to Dublin Airport for your journey home.
- Meet and greet on your arrival in Ireland by our Golf Ireland Representative
- Self Drive car rental throughout the tour including Standard CDW Insurance
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Trump International Golf Links & Hotel, 2 Nights Accommodation at 19th Golf Lodge, 2 Nights Accommodation at Blue Haven Hotel and 2 Nights Accommodation at Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links. (All Sharing a Twin/Double room)
- 7 Rounds of Golf over Lahinch Old, Doonbeg, Ballybunion Old, Tralee, Old Head of Kinsale, Portmarnock and The Island
- A dedicated Golf Ireland representative to co-ordinate your itinerary prior to arrival who is available throughout your stay using our 24 hour contact telephone number.